Purpose and culture
We are a team of passionate consultants who want to revolutionize the retail industry with unique, innovative and creative business solutions. We aim to collaborate with our clients to simplify the complex and offer leading edge, sustainable solutions. We were proud to be awarded ‘Highly Commended’ in the Best New Consultancy category at the MCA Awards 2019.
As an employer, we recognize that our USP is our employees; they are our culture and the heartbeat. We work hard to create an environment in which employees are engaged, empowered, and inspired. We do this through bespoke training plans, regular one to one coaching, thoughtful rewards and recognition, offering interesting work, team events and giving employees the confidence to share their opinions.
We hire exceptionally talented individuals who aren’t afraid of challenging work, and who exhibit our fundamental values of respect, empathy, and support. Giving back is also important to us. We achieve this through pro bono consulting work, and we support our employee’s individual sponsorship efforts as well as take part in Company charity activities.
Encouraging our employees to grow and thrive professionally and personally is very important to us. If we sound like a company you’d like to work for, we’d love to hear from you!
JOB TITLE: 3D Consultant
REPORTING TO: 3D Manager
LOCATION: New York USA
- Work with state of the art 3D digital design tools (including: modeling, simulation, 3D printing, textile, rendering, animation and imaging tools) applying them across the product creation process.
- Work with various internal, external resources to continually evaluate and test new methods and techniques.
- Prototype Creation – Provide information and data necessary to develop product prototypes
- Closely collaborate with counterparts and product creation teams to establish tool and process application consistency within and across product disciplines.
- Create and present assets that effectively communicate digital creation tools and processes to a variety of audiences.
- Act as a digital tool and process mentor for product teams.
- Provide technical expertise and tactical support
- Designer/Technical Design Support –Actively provide digital design support for design staff as required to execute seasonal deliverables.
- Set team and individual goals that align with departmental/functional goals. Provide digital learning opportunities for product teams.
- Assist teams in operationalizing their digital processes – libraries, digital standards, rendering processes, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of product development, manufacturing, and commercialization processes.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in 3D modeling and skills such as simulation, 3D printing, textiles, rendering, animation and image editing.
- Senior level skill using digital design applications (e.g. Browzwear, Opitiex, Maya, Rhino, Modo, Mudbox, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Has implemented 3D tool(s) in an apparel/fashion brand or retailer.
- Clear understanding of product development processes and experienced in manufacturing processes.
JOB TITLE: Retail Consultant
REPORTING TO: SVP Operations
LOCATION: North America – Remote working with travel
Background to Role
With the development and growth of TPC US we now require a full-time Retail Consultant to join the fantastic team! It is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join in the early days of the company to develop both themselves and the business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide creative solutions to various business issues and challenges.
- Produce high quality deliverables that assist clients in delivering business improvements
- Responsible to project and program manage client delivery services
- Oversee and manage internal resources to ensure successful engagements
- Lead projects and support team members and clients in organizing, controlling, and structuring plans, activities, ownership, and deliverables
- Jointly responsible for project success, including timelines and budgets
- Responsible to build honest and credible relationships with client executive, project sponsorship, teams, and users
- Create internal reporting to demonstrate quality project status
- Build industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking
- Capture analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, and technology to develop solutions.
- Lead and/or assist in presenting information to execs
- Build client profiles and org charts (market, model, channels, etc)
- Prepare reports, presentations, and insights based on client interviews, workshops, and meetings
- Organize research materials; creating an audit trail; and documenting assumptions
- Lead and/or assist in the running of process and requirements workshops
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in retailer/brand and/or retail consultancy
- High levels of personal motivation, presence and energy and a strong ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong awareness of the challenges of merchandising, product development, supply management and/or business change in a global and/or multi-channel business
- Understands primary systems and high-level systems architecture used in retail
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions in a way in which they are quickly understood.
- Good analytical skills and highly confident in tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstration of respect for others
- Able to work under minimum oversight, be self-motivated, and engage peers and senior consultants as needed
- Able to work well in diverse multi-cultural team environments
- Trustworthy, good time management, flexible, and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience of working with a major software implementation
- Experience or understanding of product development processes; specifically Design, Technical Design, and Product Development
- Ability to approach problems in methodical and logical manner
- Former Merchant, Designer, Tech designer, or Product Developer
- Major apparel Brand or vertical retailer background
- Proven project management track record/history
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTING TO: US VP Business Development Manager
LOCATION: East Coast North America (preferred)
Background to role
With the development and growth of TPC US we now require a full-time Business Development Manager to join the fantastic team! It is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join in the early days of the company to develop both themselves and the business.
In this role, you will offer considered and appropriate solutions for prospective and existing clients in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage with new customer prospects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Grow the US client base and develop and sustain a strong pipeline of new business by identifying new opportunities with potential clients through research, intelligence gathering, field-based activity and following up with new customer leads directly and via referrals
- Support the team with pre-sales planning by preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Produce monthly forecasts and clearly communicate progress to managers against targets and key actions, adopting a ‘no-surprises’ approach
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work closely with the marketing team to initiate and participate in marketing campaigns to promote TPC’s service offering
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales, and create status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new services
- Maintain a sales database of contacts, targets, opportunities and actions
- Forecast and manage yearly revenue and budget
- Develop and maintain product knowledge relating to TPC services
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a business development or retail role
- Good experience and/or knowledge of the fashion industry
- Experience with CRM database maintenance
- Proven track record in sales
- Awareness of the key skills required to be a strong negotiator
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and manage your own time to meet key deadlines while staying organized
- Ability to create and deliver engaging and relevant presentations tailored to the audience
- Experience in managing and nurturing client relationships
- Experience in the 3D digital industry is preferred
- Track record of being commercially astute with proven ability to identify, target and win new customers
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Exceptional active listening and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to relate to individuals at all levels
- A grounded, but highly personable individual
- Target driven
- Positive and infectious energy
- High levels of personal motivation and driven by success
- Energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of hard work
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Integrity and maturity
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- A genuine interest in retail and/or consultancy
- Humility and being open to feedback
- Willingness and flexibility to travel